Time Zone Customer Journey
Time Zone Friendly
The journey is divided into three parts:-
- Ideal Project Manager journey
- Check out the overlap in productive hours of each team member.
- Creates a Poll — Sharing some time suggestions to all team members.
- Set a poll with a deadline to alert the team members via e-mail.
2. Ideal Team members Journey
- All the team members can see the meeting options in their own time zones.
- They all choose one common convenient time.
- Shares with the PM.
3. Ideal Project Manager journey
- PM receives an email about the selected meeting time by all the team members.
- PM schedules a Zoom meeting.
Red area — Problem zone
- 6–7 different time zones- As more and more users from different time zones chooses a time. It gets difficult to find a common time suitable for everyone.
Auto-Pilot Customer Journey
Ideal User journey
- Initial Set up-
- User learns about this productive plugin through a LinkedIn group.
- Downloads the chrome extension.
2. On-boarding process on the website — Q/A
- The user is prompted with a couple of questions to personalize their calendar as per their habits.
3. Personal To-List
- User adds some personal items to the To-do list.
4. Integrate the Personal & Professional Calendar
- Activate Autopilot — It keeps a flexible calendar — by switching a few tasks as per the user needs.
Red Area — Possible Problems — Integrate the Personal & Professional Calendar
- Autopilot reminder not activated- User might forget to set 15 mins reminder — No alert for auto-pilot items. They might compromise in completing some flexible tasks.